Sous Vide BBQ Chicken
- Large Bowl
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
- Cooking Container
- 4 chicken breasts 1/2 lb each
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat the sous vide machine filled with water to 150°F.
- Toss the chicken breasts with the BBQ sauce in a large bowl.
- Add each chicken breast to a quart-size FoodSaver bag.
- Open the FoodSaver appliance lid and place the open end of the bag into the vacuum channel.
- Close the lid and turn the latch to the "operate" position.
- Press the vacuum/seal button and let the motor run until the bag is fully vacuumed.
- When the seal indicator light turns off, move the latch to the open position, lift the FoodSaver lid and remove the bag.
- Repeat for each chicken breast.
- Add the vacuum-sealed BBQ chicken to the sous vide and set a timer for 90 minutes.
- Remove the BBQ chicken from the sous vide after 90 minutes.
- Heat a grill to high heat. Sear the chicken for 30-60 seconds on each side.
- Let rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
If cooking more chicken breasts, add 3 tbsp of BBQ sauce per chicken breast.