Sous Vide Halibut
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
- Cooking Container
- 4 6 oz halibut fillets
- 2 tbsp citrus-infused olive oil or
- 2 tbsp cold butter
- 8 thin grapefruit slices
- 8 thin lime slices
- 8 thin lemon slices
- 8 thin orange slices
- sea salt
- Fill and preheat your water oven to 132°F.
- Use the salt to season the halibut fillets on both sides.
- Place the fillets into small vacuum pouches (2 fillets per pouch) along with the slices of citrus fruit.
- Allow some room between each fillet.
- Pour the oil over the fillets or if using butter place this in the pouch.
- Vacuum seal the pouches.
- Submerge the pouches into the water oven and cook sous vide for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the fish from the pouches and serve accompanied with your sauce of choice.